|Industry||IT Technology and Services / Telecommunications|
|Job Title||Technical Manager – IT & Telecoms|
|Job Function||Technical & Managerial|
|Job Description||Reporting to: Head of Telecoms
Location: Office based
Purpose of job: Directs and coordinates the internal structure of a department based on company policies, goals, and objectives to ensure an efficient working environment and that deadlines are met consistently. Maintaining a High standard of work always
- Day to Day Management of our service delivery team and methods.
- Improves existing systems, policies and ability to hit SLA’s on time.
- Ensures customer requirements are met in a timely manner including technical aspects
- Prepares schedules
- Engineering Management
- Organisational reports as needed
- Manages team workloads in order to meet goals and deadlines
- Develops plans to increase efficiency and reduce costs
- Oversees the Management of stock and inventory
- Works closely with other divisions and partnered companies to promote efficient operations
- Works with and alongside internal departments
- Identifies improvement areas, plans and implements systems to boost company effectiveness
Desired Skills and Experience:
Strong Organisation Skills; Excellent Communication Skills, Both Verbal and Written; Strong Problem-Solving Skills; Computer Literate; Adaptable to Change; Driven to Achieve Results; Exceptional Coaching Skills; Strong Decision Making, Action Planning, and Prioritisation Skills; Ability to Work in a Team; Knowledge of Safety, Quality, and Cost Objectives; Commitment to Providing the Highest Level of Support and Quality; Ability to Demonstrate Exceptional Organisation and Planning Skills
This is a new opportunity to join a growing, diverse and forward-thinking company. The role is varied, the successful candidate is expected to be enthusiastic and dynamic in a fast expanding business and to achieve company and customer expectations. The position will suite someone that is flexible in their attitude and hardworking.
Looking to interview ASAP.
Applicant Emails to: Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org
About our Companies:
BDR Voice & Data Solutions ( www.bdrgroup.co.uk ) are an award-winning IT and Communications specialist, that provide a wide range of bespoke solutions to a broad spectrum of businesses across the UK delivering a first-class service through a team of highly trained and ethical personnel.
Icom ( www.icomtel.co.uk )was set up during 1990 and is still manged by the original team who enjoy high levels of expertise, customer focus, and driven ethos that nearly 30 years on has established Icom as the go-to-company for a whole range of products and services for public and private sector across UK and Europe. WWW.ICOMTEL.CO.UK
Starting date ASAP